We make materials. Better.
Tundra is a material additives company that helps customers make better-performing products and develop new opportunities.
Leveraging our proprietary additive technology, Tundra provides materials optimized with enhanced properties for a variety of applications. Composites can be made lighter, stronger, denser, safer or more flexible while remaining cost-competitive.
Businesses benefit from differentiating material performance that:
- Replaces existing materials and enables new solutions
- Opens new market opportunity
- Improves cost efficiency
Tundra Product Platforms
We currently offer the following platforms optimized for specific end-uses:
Tundra’s proprietary additive technology. This additive enables all of Tundra’s product platforms: Eklipse®, Ikonik®, and Dynamik®.
- Polymerized coating that layers an even surface over the particle, optimizing polymer contact points
- Particles self-order by size and pack densely within the polymer
- Particle surface states are controlled for desired
Highly filled composites filled with fibers allowing for reinforcement of polymers.
- Reduced Expansion and Contraction (CoTE)
- Stability at High Temperature (HDT)
- Strength and Stiffness
- Minimal Equipment Wear
- Reduced Water Sensitivity
Highly filled composites filled with particles which serve functions.
- Process Improvement
- Polymer Extension
Highly packed composites with metal or ceramic particles optimized for metal injection molding(MIM), ceramic injection molding (CIM), and additive manufacturing (AM).
- High Dimensional Stability
- Exceptional Isotropic Characteristics
- Large and Complex Parts
- Reduced Part Variability (High Yield)
- Exceptional Mold Flow
- Exceptional Green & Brown State Strength
- Multiple Debind Options